Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Problem: Image Mirrored and/or Wrong X/Y home
- Main Menu>Config(S)>System Setting
- Please make sure "X Axis Mirror" and "Y Axis Mirror" are checked
- Ensure "Laser Head" radio box is in top left corner.
Problem: Files Will Not Download to Laser Cutter
- Check that all connections are secure and all machines involved have Internet Access
- Check your file:
- Is it super-complicated? View your vectors in wireframe mode in your editing program. The laser can have trouble with too many vectors.
- Is it HUGE? If it's a giant file, the laser can choke. (Exact size limits need to be determined.)
- Can you download a brand new file with just a vector circle? This may indicate an error with your file.
- There may not be any room left on the laser. Format to erase all the files. This should be done as a LAST step! This error can typically be resolved by checking your file's complexity and size first.
Problem: Importing an SVG in RDWorks pops an error "No Data"
Problem: The laser cutter died in the middle of my cut
- Try turning it off and back on again. (Yes, it sometimes works.)
- Check the fuse (which is inside the electrical plug)