Doug Emes - President
- Tommy Falgout - Vice President, Fundraising Coordinator
- Ryan Elliott - Secretary
- Phil Magolias - CTO, Floating Board
- Olivia Snyder - Floating Board
- Brandon Hansford - Education Coordinator
- John Sanders - Facilities Coordinator
- Luke Bayley - Treasurer
- Selina Workman - Events Coordinator
- Theo Foster - CLO
- Masks are required in the space.
- There are a number of people who are still not wearing them.
- We are going to start deactivating badge access for repeat offenders.
| Trogdor is getting new lungs.|| Doug|
- Trogdor is getting increased blowing power in the ventilation system.
- This will increase the efficiency of burninanting the countryside by an unspecified percentage.
- We now have a mug press.
- You can make custom mugs.
- That's pretty neat.
- Regular annual expenses came out this month.
- Several repairs and upgrades were made.
- Down from 121 to 112 subscribers. This is expected due to the time of year.
- We had several one time donations via the QR codes. Please leave a note in the notes section when you donate so that we know where to supply more resources.
- We have not been receiving Amazon smile benefits and are investigating.
- We are not having the best success at getting people who want to get involved on the Trello board.
- We are looking for a better solution.
- Event to clean the Clean Room on Oct 10
- This is the lat day of the Spread the Hope peanut butter drive. Donations will be collected then.
- Halloween is on a Sunday this year.
- Ryan will be hosting an open social event for it. Be on the lookout for it to show up on the calendar.
There are no action items this month.