- Due to the increasing spread we are now requiring that anyone inside the space wear a mask at all times.
- We will be enforcing this.
- We are still having in-person meetings.
| Trogdor Vision||Doug |
- Trogdor now has a camera to for finding absolute coordinates in the software.
- Now able to burninate the countryside several percent more efficiently with the power of modern technology.
- The peasants won't know what hit them.
- Only integrated with Light-Burn*
- End of august around $28k
- Positive cash-flow from annual resubscribes
- Total subscribers changed from 123 to 121
- 5 new annual subscribers
- 7 fewer monthly subscribers
- $15 in donations in the cash boxes
- Approx $1k net positive this month
- Multi Year domain
- Better signage such s fliers and pennants
- P.O.S. terminal
- Dye Sub media for FenCon
- Usage for events
- City permit costs and limitations
- Designs not yet set in stone
- Add https:// in front of thelab.ms
- For NFC purchases
- May require a printer down the road
- We are in desperate need of this
- 6 port SATA expansion card
- Drive enclosure to go with expansion card
- Possible additional misc cables and hardware
- Volunteer Opportunities - everyday things.
- Shop Management - workshop
- TheMove - Long term objectives
- Make the space - 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 7pm
- Hacking Autism Hack-a-thon - Sept 9
- FenCon - Sept 17-19
- North TX Giving Day - Sept 23
- Show and Tell - Monthly
|Hacking Autism Hack-a-thon||Doug|
|North Texas Giving Day||Tommy|
- Dust Collection - $3k
- Cabinet Saw - $2k
- Live-stream equipment - $2k
|Classes and events||Brandon|
- If you want to host a class or event let us know.
- Reach out directly to Brandon for scheduling.
- We are looking for better and more comprehensive calendaring
- Open Sourse Event Manager (OSEM) is used by a large number of similar organizations and meets our requirements.
- This is still an early option in this idea and more research will be needed on what is required to integrate it into our ecosystem.