Keep checking back as contents will change. This is a living document.
If you haven't heard, we have all been working very hard for our grand opening. As COVID numbers are getting worse before they get better we have made the hard decision to switch to a not-so-grand opening for now with a real Grand Opening planned for some undetermined time in the future. If you'd like to attend, leadership needs a few things from you:
If you have questions, please reach out to anyone in leadership!
T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!
I have some awesome news, we've got a place for you to obtain SHIRTS. The DIY/local option was a little tight in the timeline considering we want shirts for the grand opening.
In the meanwhile, enjoy! Currently, the commission on profits is set as low as it can go on Redbubble, at 1%. We want all the volunteers and people who helped get TheLab in shape to show off and enjoy a shirt! This is less fundraising and more THANK YOU!
There are a few more shirt/hoodie/sweatshirt options in the shop, as well as some masks and stickers. ENJOY!
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/68532469 ⬅ This section has TheLab.ms logo!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We need people to help inventory, catalog and move equipment, chairs, tables, etc. Planned move events:
- Tuesday - Re-occurring "The Move" meeting (status updates + hands-on setups) - https://www.meetup.com/TheLab-ms/events/rkgjcsybcqbtb/
- We are waiting on inspections and permits at the moments! Thank you for your patience while we wait!
- TheLab is currently closed as we prepare the new location. All of the equipment has been moved, but we are not setup.
- We will become available by our Soft Opening on December 15th.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. This is a LARGE coordinated effort to move to the new space.
- Your assistance will help reduce the time we are unavailable. Come join our team!
- We will be doubling our size, but not our membership prices!
- If you are a member before Jan 1, 2021, you are locked in at the lower rate!
- For a brief period, Lifetime Membership is available!
- For details, see Membership Types
New Location: 999 East Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081
@Julie Harris Olivia Snyder
Brandon Hansford & @this_many_pavels
Packing Info and Instructions
Questions? Ping Olivia Snyder on Slack.
|Packing Instructions||How to pack, label, and tag things in the current space for the new space.|
|Label That||Form to fill out when packing/tagging items.|
|Questionable Items||Form to fill out when tagging an item for purge/trash/donation.|
|Equipment List||Spreadsheet to tag KB items with QR codes. If it's on this sheet, it should have a KB page. If it has a KB page, it should be on this sheet!|
- When was this approved? See October Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Why this location? See Potential Location list
- How can I get involved? Join us on #the_move channel in Slack or join our re-occurring meetup