| Space out front||Doug|
- Discussion about the space out front being taken over and the feasibility of reserving a portion of the space.
- Discussion of potential plans for said space.
- Vote to Unanimous decision not to move forward.
- Determined that we do not utilize our current space well enough to justify expanding.
- Unanimous vote to pass on the expansion offer presented to us.
- A letter will be drafted to Charlie after the meeting.
- Discussion about the state of our resources
- Our infrastructure is old and bad so we are trying to find out if it is us or the shared connection.
- An assessment is going to be done after we upgrade.
- Vote to pre-approve a purchase of 3 AP at a total $210 if necessary.
- Discussion of how to proceed now that more people will be in the building.
- Discussion of how to proceed with insurance.
- The insurance packet came in the mail yesterday, 10 days after the postmark stamp says it was supposed to be delivered, and it is due tomorrow.
- Since Doug has not been processed with the bank yet Tommy will be the one handling payment.
- Discussion of marketing strategies.
- Dakota Johnson and Holly Coleman are people.
- Discussed our reliance on Benevity.
|Membership Growth||All Present Leadership|
- We are over 100 members now and discussed communication issues.
- Discussion of how to better relay information to new members.
- Discussed potentially using some level of Active Directory or similarly adjacent system server to handle membership permissions for doors and equipment.
- It is looking like we may potentially need another Azure VM for Moodle and we discussed the viability of it
- We get $3500 per 10 months and we are using $1166 in the last 8 months.
- It falls into the realm of acceptable with minimal risk and research will need to be done.
- Vote to recognize FenCon as an official TheLab.ms event
- Discussed various potential sponsorships