If you haven't heard yet, we have moved from Plano to Richardson! This page is designed to hold all information relevant to our move and keep you informed. Contact us at #the_move channel on Slack.
Keep checking back as contents will change. This is a living document.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We need people to help inventory, catalog and move equipment, chairs, tables, etc. Planned move events:
- Saturday - Set-up and moving equipment into place. https://www.meetup.com/TheLab-ms/events/274964246/
- We are waiting on inspections and permits at the moments! Thank you for your patience while we wait!
- TheLab is currently closed as we prepare the new location. All of the equipment has been moved, but we are not setup.
- We will become available by our Soft Opening on December 15th.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. This is a LARGE coordinated effort to move to the new space.
- Your assistance will help reduce the time we are unavailable. Come join our team!
- We will be doubling our size, but not our membership prices!
- If you are a member before our Grand Opening, you are locked in at the lower rate!
- For a brief period, Lifetime Membership is available!
- For details, see Membership Types
New Location: 999 East Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081
Grand Opening Date: Feb 2nd, 2021 (See calendar for more details)
@Julie Harris Olivia Snyder
Brandon Hansford & @this_many_pavels
Packing Info and Instructions
Questions? Ping Olivia Snyder on Slack.
|Packing Instructions||How to pack, label, and tag things in the current space for the new space.|
|Label That||Form to fill out when packing/tagging items.|
|Questionable Items||Form to fill out when tagging an item for purge/trash/donation.|
|Equipment List||Spreadsheet to tag KB items with QR codes. If it's on this sheet, it should have a KB page. If it has a KB page, it should be on this sheet!|
- When was this approved? See October Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Why this location? See Potential Location list
- How can I get involved? Join us on #the_move channel in Slack or join our re-occurring meetup