If you haven't heard yet, we have moved from Plano to Richardson! This page is designed to hold all information relevant to our move and keep you informed. Contact us at #the_move channel on Slack.
Keep checking back as contents will change. This is a living document.
We may be moving. But we still love you.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We need people to help inventory, catalog and move equipment, chairs, tables, etc. Planned move events:
- TBA - Set-up and moving equipment into place. Currently waiting on permits, etc. for construction to advance.
- We are waiting on inspections and permits at the moments! Thank you for your patience while we wait!
- TheLab is currently closed as we prepare the new location. All of the equipment has been moved, but we are not setup.
- We will become available by our Soft Opening on December 15th.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding. This is a LARGE coordinated effort to move to the new space.
- Your assistance will help reduce the time we are unavailable. Come join our team!
- We will be doubling our size, but not our membership prices!
- If you are a member before our Grand Opening, you are locked in at the lower rate!
- For a brief period, Lifetime Membership is available!
- For details, see Membership Types
New Location: 999 East Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081
Grand Opening Date: Feb 2nd, 2021 (See calendar for more details)
@Julie Harris Olivia Snyder
Brandon Hansford & @this_many_pavels
Packing Info and Instructions
Questions? Ping Olivia Snyder on Slack.
|Packing Instructions||How to pack, label, and tag things in the current space for the new space.|
|Label That||Form to fill out when packing/tagging items.|
|Questionable Items||Form to fill out when tagging an item for purge/trash/donation.|
|Equipment List||Spreadsheet to tag KB items with QR codes. If it's on this sheet, it should have a KB page. If it has a KB page, it should be on this sheet!|
- When was this approved? See October Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Why this location? See Potential Location list
- How can I get involved? Join us on #the_move channel in Slack or join our re-occurring meetup